1 1 reasons I joined the Marine Corps League. Why I’m glad I did!
- Reason On September 11, 2001, while America slept we were attacked by our sworn enemy Asama Ben-Laden and Al-Qaeda. As I watch the barbarity, from the safety of my office over 3000 American citizens were brutally murdered by barbarians from the hills and mountains of Afghanistan.I Left work that day determined to show my support for my country and the Marines that surely would suffer and come home scarred, in body bags for another war in a land so that another enemy not of our choosing would not come to this country, least that what they said.
- I am a “Patriot”! As I watch America’s steady decline. The loss of its Borders, sovereignty its culture, language. I thought it my patriotic duty to step up and raise my Flag. The Flag still flys. A symbol that America is at war.
- To preserve the traditions and promote the interests of the United States Marine Corps.
- To band together those who are now serving in the United States Marine Corps and those who have been Honorably Discharged.
- To fit its members for the duties of citizenship and to encourage them to serve as able citizens, as they have served America under arms.
- To foster a love for the principles which they have supported by blood and valor since the founding of the Republic.
- To hold sacred the history and memory of those Marines who have given their lives for our Nation.
- To maintain true allegiance to American Institutions.
- To aid voluntarily and to render assistance to all Marines and former Marines as well as their widows and orphans.
- To perpetuate the history of the United States Marine Corps.
- To create a bond of comradeship between those still serving and those who have returned to civilian life.
“For God And Country All For The Good Of The League”
ONCE A MARINE ALWAYS A MARINE